Well, I figured I might as well at least start this thread since I'm pretty far along already. I'll update with the pictures I've taken so far once I get home from work today. The whole setup is actually very minimalistic. The throttle body (t/b) houses the ECU and the wiring is so simple it's almost unbelievable. I started by disconnecting the battery and removing the stock quadrajet. I needed a 1" spacer to get the t/b high enough to get enough clearance for the regulator. Even with the spacer I still had to cant the regulator at an angle to clear the manifold and grind a little off of the body to clear the secondary linkage. I'm sure I could've used a 1.5" spacer and had no issues but I wanted to use the stock air cleaner. I am running -6 SS Braided hose for the feed line all the way from the tank to the t/b and connected the return to the stock feed hard line also utilizing -6 hose. I routed the feed line along the original feed line route using the stock connection points. Anywhere the SS hose touched the brake line, I used some rubber hose to cover the break line. The fuel pump was a bitch to mount. The only place i could thing to mount it was on the floor pan almost directly next to the fwd mounting point for the lower control arm. Trying to tighten bolts when one side is inside the car by yourself is a bitch. Creativity, patience, and long arms helped a lot. I removed the fuel tank and will be adding a sump to it this weekend. Don't know if this is something I will have someone else do or if I will give it a shot. I'm still a beginner welder but it seems pretty easy and straight forward. I bought a new fuel send unit and will cap off the original return line. I have three options for a return: 1) use the stock feed line 2) use the middle vent tube (3/8") or 3) install a -6 90* fitting. Obviously the fitting is probably the smartest thing to do, but will require me to drill into the tank and or sender. The other two SHOULD work but i don't know if there's an issue with the return line actually returning fuel INTO the fuel in the tank vice on top of it. I also installed a t-fitting for my oil pressure gauge using a brass line instead of the Teflon one provided in the kit. And I also ran the line for the water temp gauge and removed the stock fuel pump and bolted on a BBC fuel block off plate. This weekend, I'll hopefully get the gas tank done and re-installed, finish running the fuel lines and get the wiring done so I can try and start her up. More pictures to follow.