Today I got the starter put on but noticed that it was harder to rotate the flywheel when I was installing the flywheel bolts. I realized that I never put oil back in after the oil pan install. So I grabbed the oil and filter and after 6 qts All was good. I installed the new water pump gaskets and torqued the pump to spec. I torqued the tranny bolts and the power steering/alternator bracket. I installed and torqued the intake manifold to spec after realizing that duct tape is not easy to get off the port openings. I had to plug the ports and scrape the residue after a degreaser spray down. I installed the coil packs but realize that the coil for cylinder 7 is broken( from junkyard straps during removal). I will replace it before the first start. Lastly, I got tired of hitting the fan so I got a pipewrench from the store and heated the nut holding it on with my torch to expand it. A few whacks with a hammer and the fan was able to be screwed off. It will interfere with the intake piping. I cant wait to get my weld argon co2 bottle swapped tomorrow so I can mig my tranny xmember before sandblasting, painting and reinstalling it. Work is starting to get critical. I am making lists of what is left in order to test fire. Sandblasting and painting the manifolds is on the shortlist. I need to get them installed so I can fit up some pipes with O2 sensors. I also need to return the factory style MAF and buy the 4inch MAF that matches the intake pipe I have.