Im sorry. Today I test fit the motor in regal and forgot to take pics. I found out that due to me installing the motor 3 inch forward, the factory manifolds will not work. Im going to have to buy headers. Fortunately I did find out that the intake, AC and everything else should work though. Buying headers will also save me from having to weld my own o2 bungs in though even though I can weld them easily if I want to though. So I removed the factory manifolds and thankfully no bolts broke. I then drove the bolts back in with anti seize on them for good measure until the new headers are here. I also had to order a new fuel rail adapter because I accidentally ordered a 5/16 instead of the 3/8 that is required. So I think I will shift to buying chassis saver and painting the engine bay, then mount the motor. I have to get this thing running at least before halloween. I want to have it driving this winter so I can move it around to do the bodywork. I want to have it painted by spring and daily drive it all next summer.