Jim, I am not sure. If I had to guess I would say its a strong possibility. I think Dave and I will be able to get the car road ready fairly fast but I have been very sick lately and so has everyone in my house (Taking my daughter to doc tomorrow for possible flu ). Dave is now also very sick as well. I have a lot of work to do to the car to get it where I want it to be but if we get close I will push off some stuff and just take it without being perfect. My plan right now is to do the first two legs then drive home. No plan to do the whole thing any longer. You were right its nearly impossible to get rooms. The engine situation is pushing me back more than anything right now. Trans will be done soon and Dave is helping me decide on what all to do with the suspension of the car. Going to look into my parts stash and see what I can pull out this week. Looking for a few things I just know I have but cant put my hand on them.