Discussion in 'Texas Buick Nationals' started by Regal1, Feb 3, 2015.
Here ya go.
Getting excited! I'm ready for some hang time:3gears:
Don't forget May 9th folks! It's getting closer.
Poop. I have a Board Meeting that Saturday.
As of right now there is rain in the forecast for Saturday the 9th. A final decision will be made tomorrow and I'll post up.
The rain date if needed is Saturday May 30th.
Okay let us know. If so I will need to cancel my hotel reservation, or may not make the 30th event. I was wondering about that. I'm hoping the educated guessers are wrong.
We are rained out. New date May 30th.