Master/Booster combo

Discussion in 'The whoa and the sway.' started by 462 Chevelle, Apr 10, 2021.

  1. 462 Chevelle

    462 Chevelle 462 chevelle

    The suncoupe master/booster has gone missing somehow. I'm looking to get new but I'm not sure that year what type of rod is between them or on the back of the booster. Before I go to the local auto parts store and buy a master and booster I was wondering. Is there a rod between the two or on the back of the booster to the brake pedal I will need? Am I better off going on summit and buying their combo? It's almost 100$ more than the setup I can buy here.

    Maybe I should just go ahead and convert the front to discs while I'm at it?
  2. The booster has a rod that pushes the master. It also has the linkage to connect to the brake pedal
  3. 462 Chevelle

    462 Chevelle 462 chevelle

    I assumed so, when you buy a booster is the rod attached to the booster or is it a piece you have to use from your old assembly. I've had some in the past both ways, I think they were ford hydraboost setups though.
  4. Im almost positive it's already attached to the booster
  5. 462 Chevelle

    462 Chevelle 462 chevelle

    I guess its time to order some crap and see what happens.

Share This Page