Lucky`s rod run - sunday jan. 13th.

Discussion in 'Texas Buick Nationals' started by 86TexasT, Jan 2, 2013.

  1. 86TexasT

    86TexasT President Emeritus

    Lucky`s Rod Run is Sunday, January 13th. Several of us are meeting @ the Exxon Station on Hwy 290 & 1488 (next to McDonalds) at 7:30 am, pulling out about 7:45, going out 290 to Hwy 6, heading into Bryan, Texas, gathering @ the Chicken Oil Co. (it`s a hamburger joint) great food. Should be approx. 500 + classic vehicles if the weather is nice. Bring a coat, it`s usually chilly. Join us if you can. - Robert Mahnke
  2. 66BulldogGS

    66BulldogGS Platinum Level Contributor

    Do you know if they are still planning on putting this on this weekend??
  3. 86TexasT

    86TexasT President Emeritus

    It`s still on, rain or shine. I know the forecast is 40% chance of rain, but that can change, plus I look at it as 60% NO CHANCE. :pray:
  4. 66BulldogGS

    66BulldogGS Platinum Level Contributor

    Good deal, that is what I like to hear!

    Not sure what vehicle we will be taking, but unless someone changes their mind the Unlce and I plan to be there.

    Knowing Don and a possible chance of rain, and with encouragement from the neighbor down the road, its likely that we may not take one of the cars. BUT instead we could very well be riding style in the M939 5-Ton. We just put new shoes on her last weekend and I am sure he wants to see how they are on the road.

    I'll try and find out for sure today or tomorrow morning if we are going or not and if we will be meeting up at the Exxon. We will be coming from Hempstead anyway so that makes it real convenient. Hahaha.
  5. 86TexasT

    86TexasT President Emeritus

    Looks like rain tomorrow morning, some gearheads will probably still go, but I just got over a cold & don`t need to be out in the rain, rest of ya`ll have fun.

Share This Page