Welcome to V8Buick.com.

Talking 1957 Chrysler 6 door Limo ?

Yep, A weird / different car for sure. My nephew "found" it for me. It is about 2 miles away from my home. There is a video on youtube showing the car. I believe it is an airport style with the roofrack and the owner's son states that it is for sale. I can and will get a price if anyone is interested. Huge & long and I know that all components are not factory as far as drivetrain and undercarriage & frame. Very costly to restore but it is cool, 4 doors on pass. side and 2 on the DS. If someone will post the link, the video speaks for itself. Regards, Upstaged in SW Michigan.

Default Re: 1957 Chrysler 6 door Limo ?

Quote Originally Posted by upstaged View Post
    Yep, A weird / different car for sure. My nephew "found" it for me. It is about 2 miles away from my home. There is a video on youtube showing the car. I believe it is an airport style with the roofrack and the owner's son states that it is for sale. I can and will get a price if anyone is interested. Huge & long and I know that all components are not factory as far as drivetrain and undercarriage & frame. Very costly to restore but it is cool, 4 doors on pass. side and 2 on the DS. If someone will post the link, the video speaks for itself. Regards, Upstaged in SW Michigan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFcVxv-iXHo
    William
    1966 Wildcat

IF ITS GOOD, IT AINT CHEAP. AND IF ITS CHEAP, IT AINT GOOD!

Thumbs up Re: 1957 Chrysler 6 door Limo ?

William . ali.kay, thanks for the post of the video. Believe me, it is a 6 door not an 8 door as described in the video. My math skills are less than stellar unless we are discussing cubic inches or doors! Regards, Upstaged in SW Michigan.

Talking Re: 1957 Chrysler 6 door Limo ?

Luckily, A friend of mine is looking this car over and going to make an offer. I keep informing him that very few parts are stock due to the elongated frame/ drivetrain etc. etc. Anyway , I hope he knows what he is getting involved with. Regards, Upstaged in SW Michigan.