Rallly Steering Wheel

Discussion in 'Buick FAQ' started by Joel Weinstein, May 15, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

  1. Joel Weinstein

    Joel Weinstein Active Member

    Need the aluminum trim ring that goes around the steering wheel along the center of the rim. Anyone have any clues on where to find one? Thanks.
  2. dynaflow

    dynaflow shiftless...

    ...it's not trim...wheel is sandwich, top grip half, center piece, bottom grip half...
    70skylark350 likes this.

Share This Page