I’ve finished the air cleaner. Had some help from here. Quick run down -disassembly determine what’s missing. Screws hoses clips etc. refurb screws and whatever you can. -blast metal air cleaner. -strip paint from fiberglass snorkel. Sanded with 180 grit. Washed is soapy water with gray scotch bright. Clear coated with matte clear. I like how this turned out. -primed metal part with self etch. Sanded with 600 grit. Primed again with black filler primer. Sanded again with 600 grit. -painted with “inline tube” gloss black (correct color per here) for pulley and air cleaner (again recommended here). The paint is actually a Seymour brand. I liked the black deep and dark color and laid down glossy however sprayer sucked and had to lean into it to get good evenness. Dried a little less glossy but not bad. Has to be a better paint/ sprayer. - I used Dr. Decal cuz he had an NOS Stage 1. I under stand someone here does the stickers better and I might agree based on pictures. So hope this helps other if they decide to tackle the air cleaner.